Filling out the ICG Submission Form
- Fill out the basic customer information including your name, the best phone number for us to reach you at, as well as the address you would like your submission mailed back to. Listing your email information will ensure you get an email update with grades and a tracking number when your order ships. If you don’t have a customer number yet, or don’t recall yours, leave it blank and we will fill it in for you.
- Please select your preferred return shipping carrier. We offer the choice between UPS and the Postal Service. Both options are fully insured by ICG’s private insurance while in transit back to you. If you select other, please be sure to include your account number with your preferred carrier.
- Starting with your first coin, please be sure to fill out as much information as possible in the coin information section. Please keep in mind that Estimated Value is required for insurance purposes and must be filled in or your order may be delayed. If you don’t have, or are unsure about, an Attribution/Variety/KM#/Min, please leave this column blank. Also, when filling in the coin information, please combine line items if they are of the same year and denomination by indicating how many of them you are submitting in the Quantity column.
- Please select your tier of service. “Other” should only be used if instructed by Customer Service, or at coin shows with Grader Approval. Use of “Other” without prior approval may delay your order. Please also keep in mind, that while ICG does everything possible to provide rapid turn around times, orders on the 10-Day, Economy, Foreign and Quality Control tiers cannot be guaranteed.
- The Payment Calculations portion of the form should be filled out as completely as possible. If you are unsure, ICG will be happy to fill it in for you, however this may cause a delay in your order if we require additional payment beyond what you have submitted. The Return Shipping Fee is calculated by using the chart on the back of the form or on the Fees and Services page.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have!