Denomination: Coin Type:
Helpful tips for using ICG’s Free Population Search:
- You must fill in either Coin Date or Denomination or there will be too many results to display.
- Type the first two or three characters of the field and wait for the drop down menu to populate, then select the date or denomination you are interested in.
- Mintmarks are included with the date, and if the coin was minted at a particular mint but does not have a mint mark it may be listed in parenthesis, i.e. 2012-(S)
- Silver dollars graded by ICG will have an “S” before the dollar sign, i.e. S$1.
- The coin type will become available after both denomination and date are filled in, but can be left blank.
If you are having trouble locating a particular population, please email or call customer service for assistance.